Financial Assistance Available for Flood Victims
The flooding in Nebraska and Iowa has taken its toll on communities and impacting many in the Methodist Health System family. Employees and their loved ones have lost homes, livestock, personal belongings and equipment – all while working to provide medical care, food and shelter to their friends, family and neighbors.
Recovery is now underway and the Methodist Hospital Foundation, Methodist Jennie Edmundson Foundation and Methodist Fremont Health Foundation are providing assistance to members of our Methodist family.
- Employees affected by the floods can submit $750 in bills/expenses for payment even if they have used Family Crisis Connection within the past three years. Employees can only receive the flood assistance grant once.
- To apply for assistance, the employee needs to contact the appropriate representative from his or her affiliate.
- Employees of Methodist Hospital, Methodist Women’s Hospital, Methodist Physicians Clinic, Methodist Health System corporate, Shared Service Systems and Nebraska Methodist College can click here for a list of representatives and phone numbers.
- Employees of Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital can call Katie Kyker: 712-396-7733
- Employees of Methodist Fremont Health can call Bethany Childers: 402-727-3782
To support those affected, Methodist employees can offer cash or paid-time-off hours that are converted to cash. Please click here for the form and directions. The form can also be found on the intranet.
Or to make a gift with your credit card, go to one of the three Foundations’ online giving pages.
- https://www.methodisthospitalfoundation.org/donate/flooding-crisis/ - To support employees at Methodist Hospital, Methodist Women’s Hospital, Methodist Physicians Clinic, Shared Service Systems, Methodist Health System corporate and Nebraska Methodist College.
- http://www.jehfoundation.org/greatest-needs/employee-crisis-connection/ - To support employees at Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital.
- https://fremonthealthfoundation.org/make-an-impact/give-to-the-employee-crisis-fund.html - To support employees at Methodist Fremont Health.
Methodist employees are known for their giving spirit and we thank you in advance for your consideration.