Perhaps no other diagnosis affects body, mind and spirit as powerfully as cancer.
Cancer care at Methodist offers the finest clinical experts, state-of-the-art technology, active clinical trials and specialized cancer clinics for lung and thoracic cancers, head and neck cancers, breast cancer and gynecologic cancer. Our hospitals, clinics and cancer centers offer these and much more.
Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer Treatment
Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center in Omaha, Nebraska, and Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital Cancer Center in Council Bluffs, Iowa, offer a multidisciplinary approach to cancer treatment through weekly multidisciplinary cancer conferences.
What does multidisciplinary cancer treatment mean?
- Medical specialists in oncology and other medical specialties collaborate to develop a unique, comprehensive treatment plan for each cancer patient.
- Cancer experts such as cancer nutritionists, cancer behavioral health specialists, physical, occupational and speech therapists and social workers take a holistic approach to provide care for the mind, body and spirit of each patient.
- Behavioral Health/Psycho-Oncology Program
- Breast Health
- Cancer Prevention & Hereditary Cancer Risk
- Gamma Knife
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head & Neck Oncology
- Lung/Thoracic Oncology
- Medical Oncology/Chemotherapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
Cancer Support Services
- Cancer Center Library
- Harper's Hope - A Cancer Survivor's Program
- Inner Beauty: A Specialty Salon for Cancer Survivors
- Nutrition Services
- Oncology Research/Clinical Trials
- Oncology Social Work
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- Physical Wellness Programs
- Tumor Registry
- Wings of Hope
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital Cancer Center
- Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center
- Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Cancer Health Information
- Cancer Support Groups & Classes
- Find a Physician