Methodist Health System Services
JEH Radiography Technology School Policies & FacultyThe following are policies of the JEH Radiologic Technology School.
JEH School of Radiologic Technology admits students and hires faculty without regard to race, color, religion, qualified handicap, sex, age, national origin, or marital status. Any persons having inquires concerning JEH School of Radiography's compliance with non-discriminatory regulations is directed to contact the director of Human Resources, Jennie Edmundson Hospital, 933 East Pierce Street, Council Bluffs, IA 51503, or call (712) 396-6000.
Ability to Benefit
All students entering the JEH School of Radiologic Technology must have earned a high school diploma or GED.
Faculty and Instructional Personnel
- Kate Rollins, MHA, RT (R)(M), JEH , Program Director, Course Instructor
- Kristin Schnitker, BA, RT (R), JEH Clinical Coordinator, Course Instructor
- Scott Wright, AS, RT (R), Miller Orthopaedic Affiliates, Clinical Instructor
- Dawn Witt, R (R), Miller Orthopaedic Affiliates, Clinical Instructor
- Kelli Gann, RT(R), Methodist Physicians Clinic, Clinical Instructor
- James Smith, MD, Director of Radiology
For information on any of the following (or to review or receive copies of documents) contact:
JEH School of Radiography
933 East Pierce St.
Council Bluffs, IA 51503.
Phone (712) 396-6746
Fax (712) 396-6020
- Faculty credentials or instructional personnel for specific courses.
- Documents describing the accreditation and licensing of the School or Facilities.
- A description of special facilities and services available to qualified, handicapped students.
- The Jennie Edmundson Hospital and/or School of Radiography Mission Statement, Vision Statement and Core Values.
- Policies and a description of programs that promote campus safety are available in the student handbook. Crime statistics are available from the Security Department.
- An annual report on the School's "Track Record" (including: retention, graduation, employment, ARRT registry exam success).