Methodist Physicians Clinic - Council Bluffs
Use 4th floor entrance from parking garage.Methodist Physicians Clinic - Council Bluffs provides allergy testing and treatments for topical and respiratory allergy symptoms once a week. Allergy shots are available twice a week.
Generally, allergies that are not severe can be treated by primary care physicians; however, in order to learn the exact cause of allergy symptoms and the most effective treatment, you may wish to visit an allergy specialist or allergist.
We test and treat allergies to:
- Biological agents
- Environmental agents, like dust mites and pollen
Patients are evaluated in the clinic and may be put on medications or antigen injections.
Other services provided by an allergist include:
- Allergy skin testing for bee stings
- Allergy testing for medications
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Lung function testing
- Patient consultations and education
- Specialized immune system testing
- Testing to determine environmental allergies, such as food, materials, and pollutants
If you are not sure whether your symptoms are a result of an allergy or a cold, contact our clinic to make an appointment at (712) 396-4340.
Meet Our Staff
| ||Russell Hopp, MD |
933 E. Pierce Street
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
(Located inside Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital)
Ear, Nose and Throat(Otolaryngology)
(402) 354-4001, ext. 11